Recording Studio for Young Pals Music Productions

Friday, January 6, 2012

DON'T MISS ADAM SHENK AT LAURIE BEECHAM THEATRE!!


Young Pals Music artist singer/songwriter Adam Shenk is back in New York City with his new show tomorrow at Laurie Beecham Theatre. Come and experience his brand of Neo-Pop: a blend of pop, R&B, jazz and soul designed to stimulate your senses and engage emotions.

Adam says:
"NYC,
I miss you so much already - AND I'm returning to NYC for one night only & need you to be there!!
Join me on Saturday, Jan. 7th @ The Laurie Beechman Theatre in midtown!
Show starts at 7pm, so get there nice and early to get a seat and enjoy the show. Doors open at 6:30.
I will be reunited with my band & background singers for a mix of new and old original music. It's gonna be so much fun - so come groove with me!!



Tickets will be $15 at the door, or ONLY $7.50 on Goldstar: http://www.goldstar.com/events/new-york-city-ny/pop-singer-songwriter-adam-shenk
Laurie Beechman has a $15 food/drink minimum.

See you there!! Enjoy your holidays!"


No comments:

Post a Comment