Recording Studio for Young Pals Music Productions

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ADAM SHENK'S NEWSLETTER


Adam Shenk
Suitcases - Vol. 1

Happy fall everyone! I love this season - the cool, crisp, sometimes sunny weather, the beautiful leaves (though I don't see much of that in NYC) and...my birthday! (Oct. 25) Happy birthday all you Libras & Scorpios!

This fall has brought some special projects that I wanted to share with you. I'm working on a full-length album that should be ready by the holidays. I've been working with a great producer (Ayhan Sahin) at his home studio in Brooklyn Heights, and was lucky enough to have some great musicians come in and play. Start getting excited, and spread the word: new music from Adam Shenk coming soon! I'm so excited...

Additionally, I was offered a residency at the well-known NYC music venue, "Piano's." I will be playing in their comfortable upstairs lounge on the first Saturday of every month at 9 pm. First show of the residency is this coming weekend! If you're in NYC, come out and support me and my band! It's always a great show - original music with a cover or two sprinkled in...

Adam Shenk @ Piano's (Upstairs Lounge)
158 Ludlow (corner of Stanton)
FV to 2nd Ave., 6 to Bleecker

Saturday, October 3, 9:00 pm
FREE! (no cover, no drink minimum)

To view the facebook invite and RSVP: Click here

If you haven't already seen my music video, Click here!! It features choreography by Jared Grimes, and dance performances from me and twins Brian & Scott Nicholson. Would love to see your ratings and comments! And pass on the link to a friend.

That's enough out of me. Enjoy every day. Thanks for your support!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment